Clean Skincare to get Rid of Visible Signs of Aging
Smiling-Frowning. Laughing-Crying. Every facial expression you make counts towards your skin’s look and texture when you age. But does that mean, you'll stop laughing when something is funny or stop crying when you feel sad? That’s not possible, now is it?
Wrinkles, fine lines and sagging skin is a natural part of aging skin. There are ways to reduce their appearance with the right care, love, and routine! In this blog, we will be talking about how you can treat your skin the right way to help combat these signs of aging and suggest products for maximum benefits!
Dealing with Wrinkles, Fine Lines, and Sagging Skin in Menopause
Collagen being the building block of your skin composition plays a huge role in maintaining its healthy texture, look, and elasticity. Loss of collagen in your skin, as you age, combined with external factors like sun exposure, pollution, alcohol etc can cause your skin to develop wrinkles, fine lines and sag.
The best way to reduce wrinkles is to adopt preventative measures. The most crucial aspect is to take good care of your face before any of these changes occur. Like we have always said, it is never too late or too early to start taking care of your skin.
Incorporating good sun protection and Vitamin A products will go a long way in protecting your skin while maintaining a healthy cell turnover rate, preventing signs of aging in the long run.
A minimalistic AM/PM duo with USDA Certified Organic Rosehip Seed Oil and rich in Vitamin A. This 2-step regime will help boost collagen formation, increase cell turnover, and leave you with radiant skin with regular use.
Perfect for menopausal skin, this mositurizer hydrates, protects, and repairs your skin. It reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines while helping to rebuild your skin's barrier over night.
Here are some simple things you can do to naturally reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines:
- Avoid Tanning: You are exposed to dangerous UV rays when you tan outside or in a tanning bed, which can hasten the aging process and result in wrinkles, age spots, blotchy skin, and perhaps even skin cancer.
- Moisturize: Moisturizing locks hydration in the skin, that can help minimize the look of some fine wrinkles and give your complexion a more youthful, glowing appearance.
- Do as Directed: When used in excess, active substances might cause more harm than good. Excessive application might result in clogged pores, uneven texture and other negative consequences.
- Develop a Minimalistic Routine: Having an extensive skincare routine, especially many anti-aging creams, might irritate the skin. This frequently increases the visibility of aging symptoms.
- Be Patient: While some products promise instant results, almost all anti-aging skin care will take up to 3 months to show its effect on your skin. Make sure you stay with it and remain patient to see results.
FIGHT WRINKLES NATURALLY WITH EMPRESS NATURALS
Anti-Aging luxurious and clean skincare made specifically for menopausal skin!
Empress Naturals’ Anti-Aging Skincare Range contains 100% cold-pressed Rosehip Seed Oil that is USDA Certified Organic, Leaping Bunny Certified Cruelty-Free, clean, and non-toxic. It has ZERO harmful preservatives, is grown ethically and is sourced straight from Chile, South America.
Treat menopausal signs of aging like wrinkles, fine lines, and sagging skin with the right balance of nature and science with Empress Naturals. The perfect anti-aging regime as you battle the signs of menopause on a daily basis!