Empress Luxury Massage Oil - Circulation
100% PURE & ORGANIC MASSAGE OILS
Circulation Massage Oil
Formulated for holistic circulation, Empress Naturals’ Circulation Massage Oil is an emollient blend of essential oils. A glow-imparting body oil that improves your inner circulation and emotional stagnation, spreading a restorative aroma throughout your space.
Our Circulation Massage Oil is a powerful dose of antioxidants and anti-inflammatories that eliminate toxins from your blood for healthy skin.
With USDA Certified Organic Ingredients, sourced internationally from women-led sustainable farms, this exquisite formulation nourishes your body, inside and out!
- Juniperus Communis* (Juniper Berry)
- Citrus Aurantifolia* (Lime)
- Rosmarinus Officinalis* (Rosemary)
- Salvia Lavandulaefolia* (Sage)
in a base of
- Helianthus Annuus*(Sunflower Oil)
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride* (Fractionated Coconut Oil)
- Prunus Armeniaca* (Apricot Kernel Oil)
- Persea Gratissima* (Avocado Oil)
- Simmondsia Chinensis* (Jojoba Seed Oil)
- Oryza Sativa* (Rice Bran Oil).
*100% Pure & USDA Certified
- Mitigate Blood Circulation Issues: reduces inflammation and blood circulation issues to achieve healthy glowing skin.
- Overcome Emotional Stagnation : regulate your hormones and eliminate toxins to tame external stressors affecting your skin.
- Manage Blood Pressure Irregularities: the benefits of ylang ylang prevent you from anemia and cold
How to Use:
Apply a small amount to the body, to wet or dry skin, and rub in until absorbed. Use for external purposes only.
🌿 USDA Certified Organic Rosa Canina sourced from the Andes
🌿 USDA Certified Organic Frankincense Serrata from Oman
• Improves complexion:
brightening antioxidants and luxurious oils restore skin’s luminosity
• Fights fine lines:
gentle acids promote collagen production and boost elasticity for firmer, plumper skin
• Reduces photoaging: antioxidants protect against free-radical damage while fatty acids repair your skin’s barrier
• Minimizes irritation:
natural healing agents and anti-inflammatories promote healthier skin, with only a select few ingredients chosen to prevent oversensitization of your skin
How To Use
🌿 Skin can vary from oily to dry depending on a number of environmental and genetic factors.
🌿 Upon determining how much hydration your skin needs, apply 2-10 drops of Anti-Aging serum to a clean, dry face.
🌿 We suggest using your fingertips to gently press and massage serum into the face, neck and chest.
Our carefully curated blend of anti-aging oils is sourced from the world’s leading ethical and USFDA certified organic suppliers to deliver you incomparable quality.
Face Serum Sources